If you don’t know How to Download Embedded Video, you come to the right page now and you will find the right way. Although there is a lot of embedded videos you can see from every websites and Webpage, not every embedded video can be easily downloaded. Downloading embedded videos is not as easy as downloading common videos from YouTube, Facebook and etc. You need a special way to do it.
Luckily, this article will show you at least the 3 ways How to Download Embedded Video which is very simple and applicable so that you will be able to enjoy the video as soon as you have finished the downloading.
3 Ways How to Download Embedded Video You Can Try:
First Way: Direct Way
The first way of downloading the embedded video is to download it directly. Some videos have been embedded in website MP4 player which means you can be able to download them in the same way as you save an image online. This is the simplest way ever.
All you need to do is just to right-click directly the video while you are playing it. Press the button “Save video as” to download the video and save it to your local hard drive. You may also try to find the download option on the right side or bottom side of the full screen and click “download” to download the video directly.
Second Way: Using Free HD Video Converter Factory
The second way How to Download Embedded Video is to use the free HD video converter factory to download the embedded video. The steps are as follows:
- Click “download video” on the option located on the top. After that, you could find a sentence “Add New Download” window.
- Copy the URL of the embedded video and paste it to “Add URL”, then click “Analyze” button in order to enable the URL analysis.
- Start downloading the video by a click “Download” and save it to your hard drive.
Third Way: Using Chrome/Firefox Browsers
Can you download the embedded video without installing any software? Definitely yes, you can. You can do it by using Chrome / Firefox browsers. Follow the steps below:
- Open Chrome or Firefox as well as the page with the embedded video you want to download. Play the video at the current page.
- Next step is trying to press “F12” key and select “Inspect” in Chrome as your internet source. If you are using Firefox, select “Inspect Element”.
- Next, you must click “Network” and “Media”.
- Then, find and click “F5” key in order to refresh the page.
- Next, you could play the embedded video again.
- After it is done, you will see a link.
- Right-click the link given and select “Open in a new tab”. That’s the way the embedded video will play on a new tab automatically.
- As the last step, please take the option “Download” or “Save videos as”.
- After downloading process is done, it means you are finished.
Overall, enjoying the embedded video can be as fun as you want to. But make sure you have known the ways How to Download Embedded Video to support you downloading the video without any obstacle.